1012 Eveready Carbon Zinc Battery - Red AAA, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, 12pcs/Pk
Eveready Red AAA, 1.5 V batteries provide better capacity power which also lasts longer. A zinc-carbon battery is a dry cell primary battery that delivers about 1.5 volts of direct current from the electrochemical reaction between zinc and manganese dioxide. The batteries in this pack encompass AAA size with a capacity of 540 mAh and are non-rechargeable. They are also lightweight and durable.
- The higher energy density is available in zinc chloride batteries.
- Zinc chloride battery has high efficiency under heavy discharge conditions. It has better low-temperature performance and has smaller leakage resistance.
- Material: Metal
- Battery Type: Carbon Zinc
- Size : AAA
- Colour: Red
- Brand: Eveready
- Shelf Life: 84 Month
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- Package Content: Pack of 10 Pcs Battery
- Check the battery's state of charge.
- Ensure the battery top is clean, dry, free of dirt and grime.
- Inspect the terminals, screws, clamps, and cables for breakage, damage or loose connections.
- This battery can function in any flashlights and other portable devices possible.
- They are still useful in low drains or intermittent use devices such as remote controls, flashlights, clocks or transistor radios.
- Zinc–carbon dry cells are single-use primary cells.